Pages

Monday 18 May 2015

Lettter To William Stowers

Click Here to view a video showing that William Stowers is writing a letter to his Brother. I have Learn't About William Stowers in class with my Beautiful Teacher Mrs Tele'a.


Kia Orana William Stowers,

Hi my name is Matiu and I am from NZ. I was asked by my teacher to write about someone who fought in the NZ Army and I chose you.  I think you are an inspiration to all who love and admire you, for being courageous in the war.


I believe what had happen to you was very sad, I watched a video of you writing a letter to your brother saying that you were shot through the neck and the bullet had come out of your right ear. It must have been very painful at the time. 


I know you have passed now William, but I would like to thank you for serving our country.



From Matiu

Matiu Triangle
130 Pt England
1072
Auckland
06/05/15
Inspired by Williams journey in the NZ army life.

1 comment:

  1. Malo lava (well done) Matiu! What a heart felt letter you have written here. I can sense your gratitude in the words you have used here. It has a lovely, gentle and sincere tone to it. Much like you! I can see you have made an effort to organise your letter into paragraphs. Keep the good writing going Matiu. The correct use of capital letters is certainly improving. Malo!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.