Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Something very scary

In my reading group, we read a story called Something very scary. Here is my paragraph of me retelling the story in my own words.

Sammy told Mrs Ngatai that there was something scary hiding under room 10. Mrs Ngatai grabbed some ham and her fishing net and put it by the room and waited.The caretaker put a box next to the hole.The box was filled up with a plate of sardines outside the class. He waited and waited. Mrs Jones was the librarian and she had an idea. She put a cup of milk and quietly waited. But still nothing happened. Then the children put sparkly paper on a string and dangled it by the classroom. Finally the mummy cat and her kittens came out.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Matiu at retelling the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maitu its me Taamai Nice job on the story Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.