Pages

Monday 23 March 2015

Time With My Family

On New years my whole family went to Coromandel. On our way there we went in two cars. Before we went my Papa and step Dad went to go into the shop to buy some food.  I had cibabe, 2 drinks, donuts and Chips.
It was delicious food i had eaten after we went.
On our way now said my papa. We drove a long way we went through Auckland, Maramarua, and Themes. Then we were here in Coromandel we went up the hill and back down the hill a few times. Finally we were here at our Great grandmothers for the holiday’s.

When we just go there we got dressed into our togs and raced down the road And then jumped in the creek, And swam to get a big rook. It sank me down to the bottom and i ran across the creek. All i could see with my eyes open was black.

And i Went climbed up the cliff and jumped off there into the creek. I was scared for the first time but i still jumped down it was fun. Then we had to go back and have a hagni. It was fun when we went to my nanas In Coromandel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.