Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Use My Brain, Use My Heart, I’m Going To Be Cyber Smart


Use My Brain, Use My Heart, I’m Going To Be Cyber Smart is
Mr Burt’s Korero also he told the whole school in Assembly.  The korero Help’s us remind us about technology and with our work or with a good life.

                  Use My Brain,
Use my brain means when you do the wrong thing and go on games and you’re brain tell’s you are you doing the right thing. Then you listen to your brain and you decide to do the right thing.
     
                       Use My Heart,
Use my heart means  when you feel like you aren’t doing what you have been told to do and then you think and you do the right thing.
                 I’m Gonna be cyber smart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.