Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

My Mum and Nan

                                       My Nan
My Nan is So special because she bakes cakes for us.
No one messes with her she is tough like are gorilla not like she's got muscles it’s like when she’s just strong smart and any other thing. I Love my nan and she loves me too even if she gets a wooden spoon.

                                        My Mum
My Mum is So special Because she gives me money when I do jobs. And I Get go to the libre to play games then I have to come back home and do the dishes. She gets grumpy when we do the wrong thing like when you have to clean the room you just go off to school. 




1 comment:

  1. I have 4 things I need to change my writing.
    1. Makes Sense
    2. punctuate
    3.Complex detailed
    4. Juicy words

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.