Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

Triathlon


On Wednesday room 13 had triathlon. If you didn't bring your togs you had to do star jumps. The boys had to do it with the other boys. First we had to run and do four slides on the waterslide. When
we were done, we ran to the bikes and no one was allowed on the bikes in the transition area. We had to wear helmets when riding our bikes too. We rode our bikes around the flags on the field. When we came back I started running around the field. It was the last event to do. Here are some pictures from the day. Please leave me a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! My name is Miranda Christensen and I am from Alabama. In my english class, we had to create blogs to showcase all of our work for the class. It looks like your class is doing the same thing. It sounds like you had a lot of fun at the triathlon. The pictures are great! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the year at school!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.