Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

My Holiday Highlight

Last week from Wednesday to Friday I was in Hamilton with my brother’s,  my sister’s, Dad and stepmum. On Wednesday my family and I went to Waikato museum.   I had lots of fun at the museum.

I even got to learn about  back in the days when the maori people were fighting. On friday I went to  Hamilton Gardens with my  brother’s  my sister’s Dad and stepmum.


We Played with the Paper Planes at the Museum and I went down stairs and on the gokart's and the bike. When we got outside we had an egg, ham, lettuce, Sandwiches and cookies it was fun.

Then we went home and we got this ticket to go to a show that is happening in Hamilton, Auckland and Christchurch.
When we got home I went inside and played on the ps3. I was playing call of duty ghost and  need for speed revival.




   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.